제목 Buyer
작성자 Michael Chu
작성일 2024-04-25 17:34
이메일 michael.chu@justbrands.nl
전화번호 31204878888
내용

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hope you are well.

My name is Michael Chu and I am Developer/ buyer at Just Brands.

Just Brands is a MENs clothing company and we own the brands (PME Legend/ Vanguard & Cast iron).

We sell full MENs clothing from underwear to outerwear, please have look at our website; PME Legend, Cast Iron, Vanguard nieuwste collectie | Just Brands

Our business comes most out of wholesale, we sell to retailers in Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Next to that, we also sell via online marketplaces like Otto & Zalando.

We Just Brands are interested to work with suppliers in Duty free countries for our MEN shirts and I remember Pan Pacific when I was a buyer at We Fashion for the shirts.

Shirts is one of our key productgroups within the company where we see a lot of potential of expansion and growth.

In 2023 we reached 23% growth tot a total shirts qty 600K pcs shirts, all 3 brands combined. For 2024 we see that we will reach total of 630K pcs.

Can you please share your company profile with us and I also would like to set up a VC meeting.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Michael

본문

등록된 답변이 없습니다.

SMK Address : Kevin house, 363-16, Gwacheon-dong, Gwacheon city, Gyeonggi-do, Korea. Tel.+82-2-502-5849 Fax.+82-2-502-5682

© 2019 SMK INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD . All Rights Reserved.