NOTICE

NEWS

NEWS

이상훈전무의 재직기념패 수여식 (1/27) 2022.01.27

본문

금일 15년간 SMK에 근무한 이상훈전무의 재직기념패 전달식과 

1월 생일자 파티가 있었습니다.

-스티브전무 송별사-

Hello, I joined in January 2007, and after 15 years of service, I have resigned from Smk.  We shared many memories and honors, and in particular, the workshops with the team leaders at Mt. Jirisan, Ulungdo, Gyeongju, and Andong were unforgettable memories, and working at Myanmar for 7 years was the most precious thing and honor in my life.  However, if there is any regret, as I returned to Korea from Myanmar, I was very sad that two factories were closed due to the military coup of Myanmar and Corona.  Although the buyer situation and the political situation of Myanmar are still difficult, there is no doubt that smk's future will be bright and there will be no doubt that it will take another leap forward as long as there are Korean themes, local staff and excellent workers in Myanmar.  We wish for the health and prosperity of the president, the head office staff, and the local staff and employees of Myanmar.  Thank you. 

안녕하십니까, 2007년 1월 입사하여, 15년  근무하고 Smk을 퇴사하게 되었습니다. 많은 추억과 영광을 함께 하게되었으며, 특히 팀장들과의 Workshop 지리산,울릉도,경주,안동 기억은 잊지못할 추억 이였고, 그리고 미얀마에서의 7년 근무는 제 인생에 있어 가장 소중한 일이고 영광이였습니다. 다만 아쉬움이 있다면 제가 미얀마에서 한국으로 복귀하면서, 미얀마의 군사 쿠데타 및 코로나로 인해 2개의 공장을 Close 하게되어 너무나 안타까운 심정이었는데, 새해 올해 다시 M & S 공장이 Re open 되어 가동 한다는 소식에  무엇보다 기쁘고 행복 했습니다. 비록 여전히 바이어 상황이나 미얀마의 정치적 상황이 어렵지만, 미얀마의 한국 주제원, 현지 Staff  및 훌륭한 Worker 들이 있는한 Smk 의 미래는 밝을것이며 틀림없이 다시 재도약 할것 이라고 믿어 의심치 않습니다. 사장님의 건강과, 본사 임직원 그리고 미얀마 주재원 및 현지 직원 Worker 들의 건강과 건승을 기원 합니다. 감사합니다. 

SMK Address : Kevin house, 363-16, Gwacheon-dong, Gwacheon city, Gyeonggi-do, Korea. Tel.+82-2-502-5849 Fax.+82-2-502-5682

© 2019 SMK INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD . All Rights Reserved.